HOW TO RELIEVE SCIATICA PAIN FROM HOME? LEARN home remedies to treat sciatica nerve pain.
Sciatica Pain Solutions: Did you know that the Sciatica nerve is the largest nerve in your body? Many people suffer from a constant pain that travels from the lower back region, down to the legs. This pain is termed as Sciatica. It is a very uncomfortable feeling and can be a hindrance while performing your daily chores. Simple activities like walking or standing can become strenuous for those who suffer with this pain. Generally sciatica is cured in a month or two but if ignored, can worsen with time.
Sciatica treatment in Ayurveda too has benefited a number of people. Natural remedies treat the problem from the root and do not cause any side effects.
This kind of a pain is associated with the sciatica nerve. Some people experience a pain triggering down from the lower back right down to one side of the leg. Sciatica pain can last for a few days and makes it very difficult for the individual. In some cases the pain can even extend down to the foot. However it is always better to visit the doctor in case the pain continues and does not subside after a certain period of time. Sometimes sciatica pain can also be caused due to the irritation of the nerve due to the bone next to it.
Let us understand what causes sciatica:
1. Compression of a nerve: The sciatic nerve is the longest in the body and any kind of compression to this nerve can cause excruciating pain at times.
2. Improper posture: Sitting in wrong postures for a long period of time can cause back pain and also compress certain nerves.
3. Overweight: Are you are overweight? If you are, then you could at a risk of developing sciatica pain. People with weight issues must keep a watch on what they are eating.
4. Infection: Sciatica pain can also occur due to an underlining infection inside or just around the lumbar spine.
Listed are some symptoms of sciatica:
1. Lower back pain: If you feel a constant pain which doesn’t subside over a period of time, it could be indication that you are suffering from sciatica.
2. Inability to stand for long: People suffering with sciatica, cannot stand for very long. Performing any activity for prolonged periods is difficult for them.
3. Pain down the leg: Sciatica nerve pain can extend down to any one of the legs.
I’m sure you all are eager to know how to cure sciatica? Some of the sciatica pain relief home remedies are as follows:
1. Hot pack massages: This is the first sciatica nerve pain relief remedy that will definitely work in bringing the pain down. Take a towel and soak it in hot water for 5 minutes. Then squeeze the water out and immediately press the towel before it starts cooling onto the area that has pain. Leave it pressed for 5 minutes and repeat the process for 15-20 minutes. The pain would slowly reduce.
2. Turmeric and milk: Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder into one cup of milk. Now boil this mixture for 5 minutes and let it cool down a little. Drink it once or twice a day until you find the pain to have reduced.
3. Coconut oil massage: Massage the area with some warm coconut oil for 10-15 minute daily for a few days until you get some relief.
The very thought of sciatica pain can bring a shiver down your spine! Don’t worry anymore because these lovely home remedies will surely free you from this nagging pain.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
Effective Home Remedies For Curing Sciatica Pain –
Yoga Poses For Sciatica Pain Relief –
Yoga Asanas For Back Pain –
How To Cure Arthritis From Home –
How To Treat Bursitis With Natural Remedies –
How To Cure PCOD & Thyroid Problems Naturally –
How To Treat Athletes Foot Naturally –